The Cookeo multicooker is a kitchen appliance that has several cooking programs: steam cooker, cooker, rice cooker, slow cooker or fryer.
Even if this machine is robust and powerful, it happens that parts of the multicooker melt or break:
- the back button
- the flask
- handle and covers
- the bottom plinth
- the lock button
- the ball support
- the lower body
- the control buttons.
In this case, they will have to be changed.
The Cookeo Multicooker is a versatile kitchen appliance capable of performing multiple cooking tasks. Its multiple functionalities might mean several parts need replacement over time due to regular wear and tear or accidental damage. This article offers step-by-step instructions on how to replace some of the most commonly replaced parts of a Cookeo Multicooker.
Disclaimer: Always unplug your Cookeo Multicooker before carrying out any maintenance or replacement to prevent electric shock or damage to the appliance. If you’re not comfortable handling electrical appliances, consult a professional technician.
Part 1: Replacing the Cooking Pot
- Remove the Old Pot: Unplug the multicooker and ensure it is cool. Open the lid and remove the existing cooking pot.
- Insert the New Pot: Place the new pot into the multicooker, ensuring it sits properly. The pot should fit snugly and not move when the cooker is shaken gently.
Part 2: Replacing the Sealing Ring
- Remove the Old Sealing Ring: Unplug the cooker and ensure it’s cool. Open the lid and remove the cooking pot. The sealing ring is located on the underside of the lid. Gently pull it off and discard it.
- Install the New Sealing Ring: Place the new sealing ring in the groove on the underside of the lid. Ensure it’s securely fitted and evenly seated all the way around.
Part 3: Replacing the Lid
- Remove the Old Lid: Depending on your model, you may need to unscrew or unlatch the lid. Consult your user manual for specific instructions.
- Install the New Lid: Attach the new lid according to the instructions specific to your model. Make sure it latches or screws on securely.
Part 4: Replacing the Control Panel
- Remove the Old Control Panel: Unplug the multicooker and ensure it’s cool. Depending on your model, you may need to unscrew or unclip the control panel. Again, consult your user manual for specific instructions.
- Install the New Control Panel: Connect the new control panel according to the manufacturer’s instructions, ensuring any wiring is correctly attached. Once connected, secure the control panel back onto the cooker.
CHANGE LOWER BASE
The base of your multicooker is broken, burned, or has another physical problem and needs to be replaced.
- It is located under your appliance, to access it, remove all the elements that are inside the multicooker.
- Then turn the device over and remove the base with a screwdriver.
REPLACE LOCK BUTTON
The lock button or handle-button is located above the multicooker.
To change it, you need to remove the chrome trim. Use a thin tool to make it easier to remove.
If the screen is damaged, it must be replaced with a similar model.
- Remove all contents of the Cookeo and turn it upside down.
- Remove the bottom base to access the items below, then separate the control box (the top of the multicooker) from the rest of the machine.
- After receiving the command block, remove the board and the buzzer inside.
- Finally, detach the watch face to replace it.
REPLACE LOWER CASING
If the lid or bottom of the housing (plastic lid) of your Cookeo is in poor condition, it will need to be replaced.
- Turn the device over and remove the bottom stand.
- Once you have access to the organs, remove all wires and connectors that are attached to the lower body.
- Install a new cover by reconnecting all previously removed wires.
CHANGE CONTROL BUTTONS
If the control buttons are damaged, they must be replaced by disassembling the entire machine.
- Remove the elements inside the multicooker and turn it upside down.
- Disassemble the base and then separate the control box from the rest of the machine. Remove all connectors and wires attached to it.
- Remove the electronic board and buzzer from the control box.
- Then remove the plexiglass screen.
- Replace the on/off button and the return button next to it if needed.
Caring for your Cookeo Multicooker by replacing worn or damaged parts can extend its life and ensure its optimal performance. Always ensure you use manufacturer-approved parts and consult your user manual for specific instructions. For more complex replacements, such as the heating element or internal components, always consult a professional to avoid damaging your appliance or causing potential safety risks.