?The electronic board is a printed circuit on which electronic components are soldered. It controls, supplies and manages the various functions of the steam generator.
Change the electronic card of your steam generator if:
- the steam generator no longer turns on;
- the steam generator no longer produces steam;
- the steam light flashes continuously.
The electronic card of the steam generator is located inside the casing, under a cover, on the side of the power cord and the thermo button.
OPEN THE STEAM PLANT HOUSING
- Remove the iron and remove the water tank from the steam generator.
- Turn the steam generator over and unscrew the screws using a screwdriver.
- Open the device case.
REMOVE THE ELECTRONIC BOARD FROM THE STEAM PLANT
- Unscrew the protective cover of the electronic card using a screwdriver, and remove it.
- Remove the thermo button present between the wall of the device and the electronic board: unclip it using a screwdriver.
- Take out the faulty electronic card and disconnect the wires that connect it to the steam generator. Use pliers by pinching the metal tip of the wires so as not to damage them.
REPLACE THE FAULTY ELECTRONIC BOARD OF THE STEAM PLANT
- Take the new electronic card and connect it to the wires of the steam generator, at the initial locations. Your card must correspond to the same characteristics as the previous card (size, power).
- Put the card in place, then clip the thermo button again: simply push it in by hand.
- Place the cover of the electronic card and screw it, with a screwdriver.
- Check with your hand that the thermo button is working properly.
REASSEMBLE THE STEAM PLANT HOUSING
- Close the steam generator casing.
- Turn it over and retighten the screws of its base.
- Return the steam generator water tank to its original location.